Find the right Telecom job. Right now.
Telecom and Wireless Job Opportunities
There has never been a better time to find Telecom and Wireless jobs. The transition to 5G is expected to generate thousands of jobs with the network, infrastructure, and equipment vendors. Gartner predicts that worldwide 5G network infrastructure revenues will touch $4.2 billion in 2020, recording year-over-year growth of 89 percent.
5G will change telecom’s role: telecoms will be not only technology distributors but also service providers look at Verizon buying BlueJeans. This shift will require telecoms to engage with governments, enterprise customers, and alter their sales approach to help customers leverage the power of 5G. These shifts are creating a demand for highly skilled telecom professionals.
Areas of grown within telecom include:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Telecommunications is one of the industries that use artificial intelligence in many aspects of business today.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing’s pay-per-use service model helps telecoms introduce new services, reduce their costs, and adjust to market demands more effectively.
- Cyber Security
- We take for granted the services that are enabled by telecoms, including phone and video calls, email, and messaging, until we experience an outage and realize how dependent we are on those services.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Because the telecom industry enables internet device connectivity, it is one of the most significant players in the Internet of Things market, everyday items that are connected to one another and the internet.